Home' Wedding Guide : Wedding Guide 2012-2013 Contents WEDDINGS ON THE SOUTH COAST
For appointment s call
Hope 0433 016 004
Shop 3/9-11 Clyde St,
• manicures • pedicures (shellac finish) • spray tanning
• massage • body scrubs • tinting • waxing • facials • wedding packages
SUMMER'S around the corner and every day we
hear how harmful the sun's rays are for our skin.
Spray tanning has become the popular choice for
Your tan should last from five to 10 days - perfect
for your wedding day and honeymoon! The great
thing about it is that you can still build up a natural
tan over your fake one.
Most spray tan solutions do not contain a SPF so
please remember to apply sunscreen whenever you
go into the sun.
Be sure to go for any waxing, tinting, pedicures,
massages or any other beauty treatments at least 24
hour s before your spray tan.
Before your spray tan
• Exfoliate your whole body one to two days
before, concentrating on your knees and elbows.
• On the day of the spray tan - do not apply mois-
turiser to your skin or any deodorant.
• Take along baggy clothes and plan your spray tan
when you do not have to do anything afterwards.
• When you arrive for your spray tan discuss your
preferences regarding the tan colour with your
therapist.Your therapist will put a barrier cream
on your hands, under your feet, nails, tattoo's or
anywhere else she feel's will absorb to much
• The solution will be sprayed evenly over your body.
• You will need to wait 10 minutes for the solution
to dry before getting dressed.
• You will need to keep the solution on for 6-8
hours before you can bath/shower. During this
time you should not get wet, sweat or wear cloth-
ing that will rub against your skin.
To maintain your tan you will need to
• Apply a moisturiser after you shower/bath on a
• Avoid long, hot baths or showers.
• Don't wear clothes that will rub against your skin.
• Use a sharp razor to shave, remember your tan
will come off as your skin sheds. So any form of
exfoliation will make your tan fade quicker.
Brides need to have a spray tan at least one
month before their wedding day to ensure the
colour is right and to ensure that you don't have an
allergic reaction to the product.
For your wedding day, it is advised to book your
spray tan in two days prior.
For all the brides worrying about the tan coming
off on their dress -- just make sure you have at least
three shower s before putting on your dress.
Group Bookings &
Phone 4455 1192
94 Princes Hwy, Milton
• Facials • Waxing
• Electrolysis • Massage
• Manicures & Pedicures
• Body Treatments
• Couples Room
Top tips for a great spray tan
Links Archive 2012-2013 Navigation Previous Page Next Page