Home' Visitors Guide : Spring 2010 Contents 28 ❙ Spring 2010
Gateway to the Southern Highlands
Robertson Pie Shop
Illawarra Highway NSW 2577 Ph: 4885 1330
The Robertson Pie Shop is a well known and extremely popular family owned
business, which specialises in making a large variety of pies and various other
baked goods. It is located 3 kilometres east of Robertson on the Illawarra
Highway and is open 7 days per week.
WHAT TO SEE AND DO?
• Take a treetop walk and see the views on the
• Visit the three magnificent waterfalls.
Carrington, Belmore and Fitzroy
• Take a nature walk through Robertson
• The big potato
• Sample local produce at The Cheese Room in
the Robertson Cheese Factory
• Morton National Park walks abound
• Take the Cockatoo Run -- a train ride from
Sydney through to Robertson
• Market second Sunday of each month
• Cure hunger pangs at Robertson Pie Shop
• See peacocks roam in the stunning grounds at
Fountaindale Grand Manor
There are several retreats and B&Bs steeped in history.
A brisk walk around Belmore, Carrington or Fitzroy falls is
a wonderful way to clear the mind and revel in the beauty of
the Southern Highlands. ■
For which vegetable is
this agricultural town
Every Sunday from
2pm -- 5pm. Live Pianist.
Early Bird Special
4 Course Affair with
All the Trimmings,
Entertainment & Silver
Links Archive Winter 2010 Summer 2010 Navigation Previous Page Next Page